The kitties are nervous anyway and the other day it got worse. On Thursday, I got a call that we had a leak that was running into the nail salon downstairs. I told them to send the plumber and I located the source of the problem. It was under the sink in the wall. It wasn’t running out on my floor so I hadn’t noticed it. Anyhow, it involved a plumber and a torch. The kitties were nervous and I was was worse. The explosion and gas leak down the street in 2012 was caused by a plumber and a torch. I never found out whether or not the plumber survived. The huge fire in New Jersey this last week was caused by a plumber and a torch. Every 20 minutes I felt the wall where the repair was done to make sure it was cool. Yep, I was paranoid
As I’m here typing, it’s evident that all turned out well, but I wasn’t a happy camper. The pointy eared people recovered before I did. 🙂
Now it’s time for the pointy eared people to shine
This is why we will never have a door stopper. Titan and Jenny would do this.